Point of Care Testing
cobas b 121 system
- Low to mid volume BG/E system for the Lab
- Cost effective solution for most critical key parameters
The benchtop analyzer which measures 10 key critical care blood gas and electrolyte parameters.
cobas b 221 system
- High throughput BG/E system for the Lab or POC settings
- Broad Parameter Panel
The quick and reliable blood gas and electrolyte analyzer which measures 18 key critical care parameters.
Roche CARDIAC Trop T Sensitive test (visual)
- Ready-to-use visual test
- Rapid on-the-spot diagnosis of AMI
A Visual Trop T Sensitive test, which requires no system for the rapid diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
CoaguChek® XS system
- Portable Coagulation self-testing meter
- INR / PT determination in 1 minute
Used to monitor oral anticoagulation therapy - determine the INR value immediately from a single drop of capillary whole blood.
cobas h 232 POC system
- Cardiac markers in 12 minutes
- Standardized results with central lab
Use for rapid and easy determination of cardiac biomarkers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
Accutrend® Plus system
- 3 key parametersto detect cardiovascular diseases
- POC device for healthcare professionals
The flexible hand-held device for the key parameters used to detect cardiovascular disease – for healthcare professionals and patients.